PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
ENTITLEMENT OF INFORMATION AND AIM
BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., is completely committed to the fulfillment of the European regulation in terms of Data Protection developed in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Counsel of the 27th of April 2018 (hereafter RGPD) and guarantees the full compliance of the disposed obligations, as well as the implementation of security measures in the Article 32 of said Regulation (RGPD):
“Considering the state of the art, the starting costs and the nature, scope and purposes of the treatment, as well as the variable probability and gravity of the risks for the rights and leeway of the private individuals; The person in charge and responsible for the treatment will use appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a proper level of security to those risks”.
- In accordance with the Articles 5 and 6 of the RGPD, we here inform that BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U. is Responsible of the treatment of the personal data taken from this website and provided by you, and that will be submitted to the controls and regulations established by the Regulation for Security Measures. Your explicit permission will be requested for the treatment of the information depending the purpose of said treatment.
- The purpose of the gathering of data will be accurate in each of the cases, but it will always shave the purpose of managing the service offered by BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U. to the user/buyer within the legal frame of the business relationship that links both. Including sending him information, publicity about promotions, recommendations so that we can build up new products according to our customer needs and preferences.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION (RIGHT TO FORGET) OPPOSITIONS (INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO OPPOSE TO AUTOMATICAL INDIVIDUAL TREATMENTS), LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT, TRANSFERABILITY AND REVOCATIONS OF THE PERMISSION FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIS/HER DATA.
By virtue of the aforementioned legislation, you have the right before mentioned by mail at email@example.com, or sending a post mail to the following address CTRA. DE VITORIA-LOGROÑO, Km 53. 01307 SAMANIEGO-ALAVA. He/she must always give credit of his/her identity with a supporting document (IC, PASSPORT). The user can cancel any of the subscribed services at any time by answering to any of the mails sent by BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., and pointing: CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION in the subject of the mail.
COMPULSORY OR FACULTATIVE NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Marking the box at the bottom of the forms and filling the gaps for information, or download forms gaps, involves full, free and clear acceptance of the fact that his or her data are needed to attend his demand to BODEGAS BAIGORRI S.A.U. This makes voluntary the inclusion of the data in the left fields. The user guarantees that the personal information provided to BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., are true and will be responsible for notifying any change or modification in them.
The personal information provided by the user can be treated for some of the following purposes:
· Delivery of commercial communications by mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social nets or by any other means electronic or physic, present or future, that helps sending commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., and they will be linked to its products or services, or may be linked to a partner or supplier with whom there is a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will not have Access to the personal data.
· Carry out stadistical research.
· Process orders, requests, applications or any kind of request done by the user by any of the ways of contact at his/her disposal.
BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., informs and specifically guarantees to all users that their personal information will not be ceded under any circumstances to third parties; and that whenever any kind of cession of personal information were to be made, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders would be requested.
All the information requested in the website arecompulsory, since they are essential to provide the user an optimum service. Should all the data not be filled, we do not guarantee that the information and provided services fully meet the user needs or that the service can be carried out.
Under the Article 32RGPD, related to Security Measures in storing automated and non-automated files of personal data BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it deals with, as well as their privacy and confidentiality. It has also taken these security measures to avoid change, alteration, loss or access that it is not authorized by third parties.